1) Speak in English even if there is nobody to understand.
2) Greet everybody with a loud Allah’u’abha showing by mistakenly you have been born outside Iran, otherwise you were a Persian before Baha’u’llah declared.
3) Never go on the stage for prayers or reading Holy writings. Leave these things for old persons and persons without capacity. Well if you can memorise any prayers in Persian than nothing like it.
4) If there is a mention of Mona shed some crocodile tears and show you are pained more than the mother of Mona. In short you should have a course in acting, for that “PERSIAN ACADEMY, AT PANCHGANI” is the best institution.
5) Give some feast in NDF and while auction is going on see that your pocket gets emptied.
6) When you see a Baha’i, before he says anything to you, say to him “GO TEACHING, GO TEACHING”.
7) Take a fake degree in homeopathic from different sources available in India and then call yourself as Doctor.
8) Always give the indication that “House of Justice” is Infallible. Use always words like Blessed House of Justice, Noble House of Justice. “Beloved” must be repeated so many times that you never use for your own wife and children.
9) Never try to mess up with the NSA, always keep on appreciating it, even if it’s members are involved in full fledged corruption, impersonification of delegates, campaigning, ostentations and shamefully indulge in propagation for himself or herself.
10) The moment you see any anti-baha’i activity, be first to call it Covenant breaker activities or activities of enemies of Faith. This will show you as a very faithful Baha’i. Even if you do not know that whether the Kitab-i-Aqdas is written by Baha’u’llah or Abdul Baha.
THE FORMER MEMBERS OF NATIONAL SPIRITUAL ASSEMBLY OF BAHA’IS OF INDIA.
Picture only for representation.